Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Duloxetine: meta-analyses of suicidal behaviors and ideation in clinical trials for major depressive disorderNayan Acharya
Eli Lilly Research Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:587-94. 2006..Uncertainty regarding relationships of antidepressant treatment and suicidality encouraged systematic review of data on suicidal behaviors and ideation from Phase II and III clinical trials of duloxetine for major depressive disorder (MDD)...
- Meta-analysis of aggression or hostility events in randomized, controlled clinical trials of atomoxetine for ADHDJohn Polzer
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:713-9. 2007..We systematically examined potential aggression/hostility-related events in a meta-analysis of acute clinical trials of atomoxetine for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Answers to the most common questions about the hepatic safety profile of duloxetineMadelaine M Wohlreich
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Postgrad Med 120:111-8. 2008..Therefore, it does not warrant hepatic enzyme monitoring. As with any medication, physicians should follow prescribing guidelines and educate patients on the risks and benefits of duloxetine...
- Hepatic effects of duloxetine-II: spontaneous reports and epidemiology of hepatic eventsJoachim Wernicke
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Curr Drug Saf 3:143-53. 2008..Review spontaneous reports and epidemiology of hepatic events associated with duloxetine...
- Hepatic effects of duloxetine-III: analysis of hepatic events using external data sourcesIndiana Strombom
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Curr Drug Saf 3:154-62. 2008..Present results from two hepatic safety studies conducted within 20 months after duloxetine launch...
- Meta-analysis of suicide-related behavior events in patients treated with atomoxetineMark E Bangs
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:209-18. 2008..The present work examined suicide-related events in acute, double-blind, and placebo- or active comparator-controlled trials with atomoxetine...
- Safety and tolerability of duloxetine in the acute management of diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain: analysis of pooled data from three placebo-controlled clinical trialsJerry A Hall
Abbott Laboratories, Indianapolis, USA
Expert Opin Drug Saf 9:525-37. 2010..Summarize safety and tolerability of duloxetine in treating diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain...
- Comparison of long-term (at least 24 weeks) weight gain and metabolic changes between adolescents and adults treated with olanzapineLudmila A Kryzhanovskaya
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285 6156, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 22:157-65. 2012..The purpose of these analyses was to compare the weight and other metabolic changes between adolescents and adults during long-term (at least 24 weeks) olanzapine treatment...
- Fluoxetine and adult suicidality revisited: an updated meta-analysis using expanded data sources from placebo-controlled trialsCharles M Beasley
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:682-6. 2007..05 vs placebo). Data sources were differentially sensitive in detecting changes in suicidal ideation and behaviors. Fluoxetine treatment led to greater benefit rather than risk for suicidality...