Jonathan R Treadwell
Affiliation: ECRI Institute
- Surgical checklists: a systematic review of impacts and implementationJonathan R Treadwell
ECRI Institute, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, USA
BMJ Qual Saf 23:299-318. 2014..The purpose of this review was to summarise experience with surgical checklist use and efficacy for improving patient safety...
- Assessing equivalence and noninferiorityJonathan R Treadwell
Evidence Based Practice Center, ECRI Institute, Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 65:1144-9. 2012..To provide such guidance, we convened a workgroup of 13 experienced systematic reviewers from seven evidence-based practice centers (EPCs) and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)...
- A framework for best evidence approaches can improve the transparency of systematic reviewsJonathan R Treadwell
ECRI Institute Evidence based Practice Center, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 65:1159-62. 2012..The goal of this project was to create a decision framework for "best evidence" approaches to increase transparency in systematic reviews...
- A system for rating the stability and strength of medical evidenceJonathan R Treadwell
ECRI Evidence Based Practice Center and Health Technology Assessment Group, 5200 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 6:52. 2006..The subjectivity of these judgments in several areas underscores the need for transparency in judgments...
- Autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation for multiple sclerosis: a systematic reviewJames T Reston
Evidence Based Practice Center, Health Technology Assessment Group, ECRI Institute, Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Mult Scler 17:204-13. 2011..The purpose of this systematic review was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation in patients with progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) refractory to conventional medical treatment...
- Systematic review: comparative effectiveness of core-needle and open surgical biopsy to diagnose breast lesionsWendy Bruening
ECRI Institute, 5200 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 1298, USA
Ann Intern Med 152:238-46. 2010..Most women undergoing breast biopsy are found not to have cancer...