Adam P Goode
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- The Impact of Interventions that Integrate Accelerometers on Physical Activity and Weight Loss: A Systematic ReviewAdam P Goode
Duke University School of Medicine, Box 104002 DUMC, Durham, NC, 27708, USA
Ann Behav Med 51:79-93. 2017..Providing objective, real-time feedback on physical activity with wearable motion-sensing technologies (activity monitors) may be a promising, scalable strategy to increase physical activity or decrease weight...
- Complications, revision fusions, readmissions, and utilization over a 1-year period after bone morphogenetic protein use during primary cervical spine fusionsAdam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2200 West Main Street, Durham, NC 27705, USA Electronic address
Spine J 14:2051-9. 2014..Nationwide estimates examining bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) use with cervical spine fusions have been limited to perioperative outcomes...
- The influence of rural versus urban residence on utilization and receipt of care for chronic low back painAdam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC 27707, USA
J Rural Health 29:205-14. 2013....
- Low back pain and lumbar spine osteoarthritis: how are they related?Adam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC 27713, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 15:305. 2013..An understanding of the relationship between spine degeneration and LBP may be improved with further population-based research in the areas of genetics, biomarkers, and pain pathways...
- Lumbar spine radiographic features and demographic, clinical, and radiographic knee, hip, and hand osteoarthritisAdam P Goode
Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1536-44. 2012....
- Association between serum and urine biomarkers and lumbar spine individual radiographic features: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis ProjectA P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 20:1286-93. 2012..2) To explore interactions with race, gender and low back symptoms...
- Prevalence, practice patterns, and evidence for chronic neck painAdam P Goode
Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1594-601. 2010..To estimate the prevalence of chronic neck pain in North Carolina, to describe health care use (providers, treatments, and diagnostic testing) for chronic neck pain, and to correlate health care use with the current best evidence...
- Differences in comorbidities on low back pain and low back related leg painAdam Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Pain Pract 11:42-7. 2011..Investigate the influence of external factors such as depression and BMI among subjects with primary severe low back pain (LBP) and low back related leg pain (LBLP)...
- The risk of risk-adjustment measures for perioperative spine infection after spinal surgeryAdam P Goode
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University, Durham NC, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:752-8. 2011..Cross-sectional data analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS)...
- Evidence Map of Yoga for Depression, Anxiety, and Posttraumatic Stress DisorderWei Duan-Porter
Dept of Health Services Research and Development, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
J Phys Act Health 13:281-8. 2016..This study describes evidence of yoga's effectiveness for depressive disorders, general anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder (PD), and posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in adults. We also address adverse events associated with yoga...
- An evidence map of yoga for low back painAdam P Goode
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, 2200 West Main Street, Durham, NC 27705, United States Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, 2400 Pratt Street, Durham, NC 27705, United States Electronic address
Complement Ther Med 25:170-7. 2016..We set out to conduct an evidence map of yoga for the treatment, prevention and recurrence of acute or chronic low back pain (cLBP)...
- Nonpharmacologic, nonherbal management of menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms: an umbrella systematic review (protocol)Karen M Goldstein
Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Syst Rev 5:56. 2016..nonherbal interventions as compared with any inactive control or active comparator: (a) acupuncture, (b) yoga, tai chi, and qigong, (c) structured exercise, and (d) meditation, mindfulness-based practices, and relaxation?..
- Matrix metalloproteinase activity and prostaglandin E2 are elevated in the synovial fluid of meniscus tear patientsBetty Liu
a Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Connect Tissue Res . 2016..The purpose of this study is to evaluate potential OA mediators in the synovial fluid and serum of meniscus tear subjects compared to those in the synovial fluid of radiographic non-OA control knees...
- Associations between pressure-pain threshold, symptoms, and radiographic knee and hip osteoarthritisAdam P Goode
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 66:1513-9. 2014....