ELIZABETH JOANNE GIFFORD
Affiliation: Duke University Medical Center
- Low-income children's preventive services use: implications of parents' Medicaid statusElizabeth J Gifford
Center for Child and Family Policy, Duke University, Durham, NC 27704, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 26:81-94. 2005..If the parents were enrolled in Medicaid as well, the percentage of children with any WCVs would have increased to 67 percent...
- Is implementation fidelity associated with improved access to care in a School-based Child and Family Team model?Elizabeth J Gifford
Center for Child and Family Policy, Duke University, Box 90545, Durham, NC 27708, USA Electronic address
Eval Program Plann 49:41-9. 2015....
- The effects of participation level on recidivism: a study of drug treatment courts using propensity score matchingElizabeth J Gifford
Department of Economics, Duke University, 213 Social Sciences Building, Box 90097, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 9:40. 2014..Empirical evidence has suggested that drug treatment courts (DTCs) reduce re-arrest rates. However, DTC program completion rates are low and little is known about the effectiveness of lower levels of program participation...
- Provider-level effects on psychiatric inpatient length of stay for youth with mental health and substance abuse disordersElizabeth Gifford
Center for Child and Family Policy, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27708 0545, USA
Med Care 46:240-6. 2008..This analysis examines whether patient-level factors are poor predictors of LOS, because LOS is primarily determined by facilities rather patients...
- Multilevel modeling of inpatient care: Comorbid youthElizabeth Gifford; Fiscal Year: 2007..Models will incorporate distance to providers and other measures of access to health services through the use of GIS. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..