Marino E Leon
Affiliation: Drexel University
- Nodular myofibroblastic stromal hyperplasia of the mammary gland as an accurate name for pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia of the mammary glandMarino E Leon
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Drexel University, College of Medicine, Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19146, USA
Breast J 8:290-3. 2002..In PASH, the "pseudoangiomatous" term describes a recognizable pattern but does not describe the tumor's histologic nature. We propose the name nodular myofibroblastic hyperplasia of the mammary stroma as a more accurate name...
- Fine-needle aspiration of adult small-round-cell tumors studied with flow cytometryMarino E Leon
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Drexel University, College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15212, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 31:147-54. 2004..ES/PNET in FNA and BMA can be efficiently and rapidly diagnosed by combining cytologic examination with FCI using a panel including CD45, CD16/56, and CD99...
- Carcinoembryonic antigen elevation due to bowel sequestration with mucocele formation following colonic resectionMarian M Haber
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Graduate Hospital, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:1376-9. 2003..After resection of the lesion, the CEA level normalized...
- Pathologic quiz case: A localized pulmonary consolidation in a young womanReda S Saad
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 4772, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:e49-50. 2003
- Multiple neuroenteric cysts at cerebello-pontine angle and foramen magnum: a case report and review of the literatureAlireza Zarineh
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital Drexel University College of Medicine, 320 East North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Neuropathology 29:318-22. 2009..The MIB-1 proliferation index was < 1%. One-year follow-up has shown no recurrence. The differential diagnosis and a brief review of the literature are also presented...
- Pathobiology of small invasive breast cancers without metastases (T1a/b, N0, M0): National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) protocol B-21Edwin R Fisher
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project NSABP, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Cancer 110:1929-36. 2007..Uncertainties continue to exist concerning the outcomes and management of small (T1a/b N0 M0) invasive breast cancers...