Affiliation: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Inhibition of secreted phospholipase A2 by neuron survival and anti-inflammatory peptide CHEC-9Timothy J Cunningham
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Drexel University College of Medicine, 2900 Queen Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
J Neuroinflammation 3:25. 2006..The results highlight the advantages of inhibitors with uncompetitive properties for inflammatory disorders including those resulting in degeneration of neurons...
- Secreted phospholipase A2 activity in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosisTimothy J Cunningham
Department of Neurobiology, Drexel University College of Medicine, 2900 Queen Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
J Neuroinflammation 3:26. 2006..The purpose of this study was to test the involvement of systemic secreted phospholipase A2 (sPLA2) enzymes in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), an MS model, and to determine if enzyme activity is elevated in MS patients...
- Secreted phospholipase A2 involvement in neurodegeneration: differential testing of prosurvival and anti-inflammatory effects of enzyme inhibitionShuyan Chen
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, College of Medicine, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e39257. 2012..Testing potential anti-inflammatory/neuroprotective compounds with these human cell lines and their conditioned media may provide a useful screening tool prior to in vivo therapeutic applications...
- Product inhibition of secreted phospholipase A2 may explain lysophosphatidylcholines' unexpected therapeutic propertiesTimothy J Cunningham
Neurobiology and Anatomy, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
J Inflamm (Lond) 5:17. 2008....
- SURVIVAL AND DEATH OF NEURONSTIMOTHY CUNNINGHAM; Fiscal Year: 2003..It is expected that these experiments will provide further insights into mechanisms and potential therapies for neuron degeneration after CNS injury and in nervous system diseases. ..