C E Drebing
- Clinical care of gambling disorders: training, experience, and competence among VHA psychologistsC E Drebing
Boston University Medical School, MA, USA
J Gambl Stud 17:117-36. 2001....
- The impact of enhanced incentives on vocational rehabilitation outcomes for dually diagnosed veteransCharles E Drebing
Bedford VA Medical Center, Massachusetts, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 38:359-72. 2005..These results suggest that rehabilitation outcomes may be enhanced by restructuring traditional work-for-pay contingencies to include direct financial rewards for meeting clinical goals...
- Adding contingency management intervention to vocational rehabilitation: outcomes for dually diagnosed veteransCharles E Drebing
Bedford Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Psychology Service, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 44:851-65. 2007..These results suggest that rehabilitation outcomes may be enhanced by adding CM to current programming or by restructuring traditional work-for-pay contingencies to include direct financial rewards for achievement of clinical goals...
- Effects of disability compensation on participation in and outcomes of vocational rehabilitationD Drew
Boston College, Massachusetts, USA
Psychiatr Serv 52:1479-84. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Unintended effects of disability compensation programs discourage full participation in vocational rehabilitation and result in poorer rehabilitation outcomes...
- Affect identification bias demonstrated with individual chimeric facesC E Drebing
Boston University Medical School, Psychology Service 116B, MA, USA
Percept Mot Skills 85:1099-104. 1997..Handedness was significantly related to lateralization scores, with dextrals showing greater left visual-field biases than sinistrals. Among sinistrals, a left visual-field bias was noted only for happy chimera...
- Relationship between climate and psychiatric inpatient length of stay in Veterans Health Administration hospitalsE J Federman
Connecticut Massachusetts Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center, Bedford Veterans Affairs Medical Center, MA 01730, USA
Am J Psychiatry 157:1669-73. 2000..The study examined whether climate has an impact on inpatient psychiatric length of stay in Veterans Health Administration hospitals (VHA)...
- Processing and recognition of facial affect in schizophreniaE J Federman
Psychology Service 116B, ENRM VA Medical Center, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Percept Mot Skills 87:484-6. 1998..Individual differences in hemispheric advantage for processing affect appears to be an important variable related to functional brain capacity within different populations...
- Building the future: psychosocial rehabilitation with a Veterans Construction TeamRussell K Schutt
Department of Sociology, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 27:186-9. 2003..Data were collected by interviewing program managers and office staff, field supervisors and VCT participants, as well as through archival data on VCT projects and VA intake data...