Affiliation: DNAPrint Genomics
- Sequences associated with human iris pigmentationTony Frudakis
DNAPrint Genomics, Sarasota, Florida 34236, USA
Genetics 165:2071-83. 2003....
- A classifier for the SNP-based inference of ancestryTony Frudakis
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc, 900 Cocoanut Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
J Forensic Sci 48:771-82. 2003..The methods and markers we describe are therefore an important first step for the development of a practical multiplex test for the inference of ancestry in a forensics setting...
- Multilocus OCA2 genotypes specify human iris colorsTony Frudakis
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc, 1621 W University Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
Hum Genet 122:311-26. 2007....
- The legitimacy of genetic ancestry testsTony Frudakis
Science 319:1039-40; author reply 1039-40. 2008
- DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.: better drugs for segmented marketsTony Frudakis
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc, 1621 West University Parkway, Sarasota, FL 34243 2732, USA
Pharmacogenomics 9:247-51. 2008....
- Getting the science and the ethics right in forensic geneticsMark Shriver
Nat Genet 37:449-50; author reply 450-1. 2005
- Ancestry and pharmacogenetics of antileukemic drug toxicityShinji Kishi
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105 2794, USA
Blood 109:4151-7. 2007..026). The genotype-phenotype associations were similar whether analyses were adjusted by self-reported race or ancestry-informative genetic markers. Germ-line polymorphisms are significant determinants of toxicity of antileukemic therapy...
- A panel of ancestry informative markers for estimating individual biogeographical ancestry and admixture from four continents: utility and applicationsIndrani Halder
Department of Anthropology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
Hum Mutat 29:648-58. 2008....
- Spectrophotometric methods for quantifying pigmentation in human hair-influence of MC1R genotype and environmentSri N Shekar
Genetic Epidemiology Unit, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Photochem Photobiol 84:719-26. 2008..Our results show that spectrophotometric measures approximating variation in eumelanin and pheomelanin may be considered as an alternative to chemical methods in larger epidemiological studies...