Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Accomplishing much in a short time: use of a rapid improvement event to redesign the assessment and treatment of patients with alcohol withdrawalJeffrey Sankoff
Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
Am J Med Qual 28:95-102. 2013..It also allowed for the definition of measures for its success once it is implemented...
- Payer status, race/ethnicity, and acceptance of free routine opt-out rapid HIV screening among emergency department patientsJeffrey Sankoff
Department of Emergency Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
Am J Public Health 102:877-83. 2012..We estimated associations between payer status, race/ethnicity, and acceptance of nontargeted opt-out rapid HIV screening in the emergency department (ED)...
- Operational methods of HIV testing in emergency departments: a systematic reviewJason S Haukoos
Department of Emergency Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Ann Emerg Med 58:S96-103. 2011..The objective of this study is to provide a detailed account of the various models and operational constructs that have been described for performing HIV testing in EDs...
- Nomenclature and definitions for emergency department human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing: report from the 2007 conference of the National Emergency Department HIV Testing ConsortiumMichael S Lyons
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Acad Emerg Med 16:168-77. 2009..These definitions are designed to facilitate discussion, increase comparability of future reports, and potentially accelerate wider implementation of ED HIV testing...
- Public health and clinical impact of increasing emergency department-based HIV testing: perspectives from the 2007 conference of the National Emergency Department HIV Testing ConsortiumAleksandar Kecojevic
Department of Emergency Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21209, USA
Ann Emerg Med 58:S151-9.e1. 2011..We codify those domains of public health and clinical care most affected by implementing HIV testing in EDs, as determined by expert opinion...