Laura P Hurley
Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Prediction of cardiovascular death in racial/ethnic minorities using Framingham risk factorsLaura P Hurley
Divisions of General Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Denver Health, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 3:181-7. 2010..It remains unclear whether these risk factors predict CVD death in racial/ethnic minorities as well as they do in the predominately white Framingham cohorts...
- Care of undocumented individuals with ESRD: a national survey of US nephrologistsLaura Hurley
Division of General Internal Medicine, Denver Health, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 53:940-9. 2009..Although Medicare covers most dialysis therapy for US citizens with end-stage renal disease (ESRD), no national standards for dialysis provision exist for undocumented (ie, immigrant) patients with ESRD...
- Seasonal influenza vaccination in adults: practice and attitudes about collaborative delivery with community vaccinatorsLaura P Hurley
Division of General Internal Medicine, Denver Health, Denver, CO, USA
Vaccine 29:8649-55. 2011..Less than half of adults for whom seasonal influenza vaccine is recommended receive the vaccine. Little is known about physician willingness to collaborate with community vaccinators to improve delivery of vaccine...
- Physicians' confidence in vaccine safety studiesSean T O'Leary
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, USA
Prev Med 56:231-3. 2013....
- Influenza vaccination in the 2009-2010 pandemic season: the experience of primary care physiciansSean T O'Leary
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Prev Med 55:68-71. 2012....
- Physician practices regarding adult hepatitis B vaccination: a national surveyMatthew F Daley
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA
Am J Prev Med 36:491-6. 2009....
- Physician Attitudes Toward Adult Vaccines and Other Preventive Practices, United States, 2012Laura P Hurley
Denver Health, Division of General Internal Medicine, Denver, CO Adult and Child Center for Outcomes Research and Delivery Sciences, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
Public Health Rep 131:320-30. 2016..S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) preventive services, (2) attitudes toward the U.S. adult immunization schedule, and (3) awareness and use of Medicare preventive service visits...
- National survey of primary care physicians regarding herpes zoster and the herpes zoster vaccineLaura P Hurley
Department of General Internal Medicine, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, The Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Infect Dis 197:S216-23. 2008..This study describes physicians' perception of burden associated with herpes zoster (HZ) and postherpetic neuralgia (PHN), intentions for recommending the HZ vaccine, and perceived barriers to vaccination...
- Incident chronic kidney disease and the rate of kidney function decline in individuals with hypertensionRebecca Hanratty
Denver Health, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:801-7. 2010..Our objectives were to (i) identify predictors of incident chronic kidney disease (CKD) and (ii) to estimate rate of decline in kidney function...
- Pneumococcal vaccination in general internal medicine practice: current practice and future possibilitiesAllison Kempe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:2010-3. 2008..Pneumococcal vaccine (PPV) is recommended for adults >or=65 years and those with chronic illness, but there are potential advantages of universal vaccination of adults age 50-64 years...