Affiliation: Denver Health Medical Center
- Denver Health: a model for the integration of a public hospital and community health centersPatricia Gabow
Denver Health, 660 Bannock Street, MC 0278, Denver, Colorado 80204, USA
Ann Intern Med 138:143-9. 2003..This paper outlines the benefits of integration to the patient, provider, and health system, using data from the National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems, the Bureau of Primary Health Care, and Denver Health...
- The effect of automated alerts on provider ordering behavior in an outpatient settingAndrew W Steele
Information Services, Denver Health, Denver, Colorado, USA
PLoS Med 2:e255. 2005..Despite the large volume of medications prescribed in the outpatient setting, few studies have assessed the impact of automated alerts on medication errors related to drug-laboratory interactions in an outpatient primary-care setting...
- Effect of Child Health Insurance Plan enrollment on the utilization of health care services by children using a public safety net systemSheri Eisert
Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, Colorado 80204, USA
Pediatrics 110:940-5. 2002..To examine differences in health care services utilization between children who are enrolled in the Child Health Insurance Plan (CHIP) and uninsured children and between children before and during their enrollment period in CHIP...
- Using computerized clinical decision support for latent tuberculosis infection screeningAndy W Steele
Information Services, Denver Health 1932, 660 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80218, USA
Am J Prev Med 28:281-4. 2005..The goal of this study was to determine the impact of computerized clinical decision support and guided web-based documentation on screening rates for LTBI...
- Evaluating patient compliance with nurse advice line recommendations and the impact on healthcare costsGregory M Bogdan
Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, Denver, Colo 80204, USA
Am J Manag Care 10:534-42. 2004....