Christina M Robinson
Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- Staffing time required to increase cancer-screening rates through telephone supportChristina M Robinson
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 33:143-54. 2010..Potential modifications to decrease the time required include automation of common tasks and the use of administrative data to further tailor outreach calls...
- Barriers to colorectal cancer screening among publicly insured urban women: no knowledge of tests and no clinician recommendationChristina M Robinson
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 103:746-53. 2011..To assess barriers to colorectal cancer screening among urban publicly insured women and to evaluate how barriers among underscreened urban women have changed between 2001 and 2007-2008...
- Can language-concordant prevention care managers improve cancer screening rates?Michael L Beach
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:2058-64. 2007..We tested the hypothesis that Spanish-speaking women would respond differently to an intervention to increase up-to-date status for cancer screening. Study Design and..
- Telephone outreach to increase colon cancer screening in medicaid managed care organizations: a randomized controlled trialAllen J Dietrich
Community and Family Medicine, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Ann Fam Med 11:335-43. 2013..We explored whether telephone outreach, delivered by Medicaid managed care organization (MMCO) staff, could increase colorectal cancer (CRC) screening among publicly insured urban women, potentially reducing disparities...
- Translation of an efficacious cancer-screening intervention to women enrolled in a Medicaid managed care organizationAllen J Dietrich
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA
Ann Fam Med 5:320-7. 2007..This study evaluated the impact of a streamlined PCM delivered through a Medicaid managed care organization (MMCO), an infrastructure with the potential to sustain this program for the long term...
- Telephone care management to improve cancer screening among low-income women: a randomized, controlled trialAllen J Dietrich
Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:563-71. 2006..Minority and low-income women receive fewer cancer screenings than other women...
- Serrated and adenomatous polyp detection increases with longer withdrawal time: results from the New Hampshire Colonoscopy RegistryLynn Butterly
1 Section of Gastroenterology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA 2 Department of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 109:417-26. 2014..Using data from the New Hampshire Colonoscopy Registry, we examined how an endoscopist's withdrawal time in normal colonoscopies affects adenoma and serrated polyp detection...
- Adenoma Detection Rates for Screening Colonoscopies in Smokers and Obese Adults: Data From the New Hampshire Colonoscopy RegistryJoseph C Anderson
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, White River Junction, VT The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover Department of Biomedical Data Science, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth Department of Medicine Section of Gastroenterology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
J Clin Gastroenterol . 2017..To examine screening adenoma detection rates (ADR) and serrated detection rates (SDR) among smokers and obese adults in the New Hampshire Colonoscopy Registry...