Affiliation: Dartmouth Medical School
- In search of a human self-regulation systemWilliam M Kelley
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755 email
Annu Rev Neurosci 38:389-411. 2015....
- Wada testing reveals frontal lateralization for the memorization of words and facesW M Kelley
Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 14:116-25. 2002..Taken in the context of the imaging findings, these results suggest that frontal regions may also contribute to memory formation in normal performance...
- Finding the self? An event-related fMRI studyW M Kelley
Center for Cognitive Neuroscience, Dartmouth College, 6207 Moore Hall, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 14:785-94. 2002..Collectively, these findings suggest that self-referential processing is functionally dissociable from other forms of semantic processing within the human brain...
- Functional anatomic studies of human memory formationWILLIAM KELLEY; Fiscal Year: 2002..Such insight may ultimately aid in the development of more effective cognitive rehabilitation strategies for the treatment of brain injury. ..
- Functional anatomic studies of self-knowledgeWILLIAM KELLEY; Fiscal Year: 2003..Such insight may ultimately aid in the understanding and development of more effective cognitive rehabilitation strategies for the treatment of mood and personality disorders. ..