Affiliation: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- C2 Vertebral Fractures in the Medicare Population: Incidence, Outcomes, and CostsAdam M Pearson
Department of Orthopaedics, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, New Hampshire Department of Orthopaedics, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
J Bone Joint Surg Am 98:449-56. 2016..The purpose of this study was to use the Medicare claims database to determine trends in treatment, surgical and nonoperative outcomes, and Medicare reimbursement for treatment of these fractures...
- A core outcome set for clinical trials on non-specific low back pain: study protocol for the development of a core domain setAlessandro Chiarotto
Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Earth and Life Sciences, EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University, De Boelelaan 1085, 1081HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Trials 15:511. 2014..This protocol describes the methods used in the initial step in developing a COS for NSLBP, namely, establishing a core domain set that should be measured in all clinical trials...
- Who should have surgery for spinal stenosis? Treatment effect predictors in SPORTAdam Pearson
Department of Orthopaedics, Dartmouth Medical School and the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Hanover, NH, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 37:1791-802. 2012..Combined prospective randomized controlled trial and observational cohort study of spinal stenosis (SpS) with an as-treated analysis...
- Who should have surgery for an intervertebral disc herniation? Comparative effectiveness evidence from the spine patient outcomes research trialAdam Pearson
Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Orthopaedics, One Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 37:140-9. 2012..Combined prospective randomized controlled trial and observational cohort study of intervertebral disc herniation (IDH), an as-treated analysis...
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis versus spinal stenosis: does a slip matter? Comparison of baseline characteristics and outcomes (SPORT)Adam Pearson
Department of Orthopaedics, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 35:298-305. 2010..As-treated analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial...
- Predominant leg pain is associated with better surgical outcomes in degenerative spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis: results from the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial (SPORT)Adam Pearson
Department of Medicine, Dartmouth HitchcockMedical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:219-29. 2011..As-treated analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial...
- Precision of lumbar intervertebral measurements: does a computer-assisted technique improve reliability?Adam M Pearson
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Metical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:572-80. 2011..Comparison of intra- and interobserver reliability of digitized manual and computer-assisted intervertebral motion measurements and classification of "instability."..