Juliette C Madan
Affiliation: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Normal neonatal microbiome variation in relation to environmental factors, infection and allergyJuliette C Madan
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03753, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 24:753-9. 2012....
- Gut microbial colonisation in premature neonates predicts neonatal sepsisJuliette C Madan
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03753, USA
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 97:F456-62. 2012..Understanding microbial colonisation of the gut in prematurity may predict risk of sepsis to guide future strategies to manipulate the microbiome...
- Maternal obesity and markers of inflammation in pregnancyJuliette C Madan
Division of Neonatology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756, United States
Cytokine 47:61-4. 2009..To evaluate whether obesity is associated with changes in pro-inflammatory and immunomodulatory cytokines in pregnancy...
- Maternal obesity, gestational hypertension, and preterm deliveryJuliette Madan
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 23:82-8. 2010..To study maternal obesity as a risk factor for preterm delivery...
- Association of Cesarean Delivery and Formula Supplementation With the Intestinal Microbiome of 6-Week-Old InfantsJuliette C Madan
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital at Dartmouth, Lebanon, New Hampshire2Children s Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Center at Dartmouth, Hanover, New Hampshire
JAMA Pediatr 170:212-9. 2016....