Affiliation: Danbury Hospital
- Medication administration process assessment: applying lessons learned from commercial aviationMoreen Donahue
Danbury Hospital, Danbury, Connecticut 06810, USA
J Nurs Adm 39:77-83. 2009..A sampling of qualitative outcomes is presented in a risk prioritization framework, along with practical recommendations predicated on the valuable lessons learned in commercial aviation...
- A leadership initiative to improve paraprofessional communication of changes in patient statusMoreen Donahue
The Spratt Center for Nursing Excellence, Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 146:701-2. 2009....
- A leadership initiative to improve communication and enhance safetyMoreen Donahue
Danbury Hospital, 24 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810, USA
Am J Med Qual 26:206-11. 2011..Results of the project indicate a change in the use of SBAR throughout the institution, with particular improvement in communication from PPS to professional staff...
- Effect of a geriatric nurse education program on the knowledge, attitudes, and certification of hospital nursesMoreen Donahue
Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT 06810, USA
J Contin Educ Nurs 42:360-4. 2011..Significant differences were found between pretest and posttest knowledge and attitudes. Program evaluation and success in achieving certification in gerontological nursing also indicated a positive effect of the program...
- Phase 2 of the EMPOWER project: enhancing communication for paraprofessionalsMoreen Donahue
Patient Care Services, Danbury Hospital, Danbury, Connecticut, MD, USA
J Contin Educ Nurs 41:197-8. 2010..One of the primary goals was to enhance the communication between paraprofessional (nursing assistants) and professional (nurses and physicians) staff...
- Registered nurse job satisfaction and satisfaction with the professional practice modelKaren McGlynn
Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY 11554, USA
J Nurs Manag 20:260-5. 2012....