- Cognitive function in adult cardiothoracic transplant candidates and recipientsSandra A Cupples
Heart Transplantation Program, Washington Hospital Center, 110 Irving Street NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Cardiovasc Nurs 20:S74-87. 2005....
- Report of the Psychosocial Outcomes Workgroup of the Nursing and Social Sciences Council of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: present status of research on psychosocial outcomes in cardiothoracic transplantation: review and recSandra Cupples
Heart Transplant Program, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 25:716-25. 2006..Implementing these changes in research design and substantive focus will ensure that psychosocial outcomes research will have maximum impact on transplant recipients' clinical care...
- Coping with transplantation. Part 1: The pretransplant periodSandra A Cupples
Prog Transplant 13:304, 303. 2003
- Resources for patients. Coping with transplantation. Part 2: Posttransplant phaseJanet B Mize
Prog Transplant 14:72, 71. 2004
- Resources for patients. Coping ABCs for caregiversSandra A Cupples
Prog Transplant 14:168, 167. 2004