Charlotte Royeen Royeen
Affiliation: Creighton University
- Annotated bibliography of chaos for occupational therapyCharlotte Brasic Royeen
School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 68178
Occup Ther Health Care 16:63-80. 2002..Conclusions about the relevance of chaos theory to occupational therapy are presented in the last section of the paper. ..
- Occupation reconsideredCharlotte Brasic Royeen
School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Creighton University, Omaha, NE 68178, USA
Occup Ther Int 9:111-20. 2002..Such reconsideration renders us consistent with ICF and paves the way to reduce ambiguity in the use of the term occupation with the general public...
- Stability of tactile defensiveness across cultures: European and American children's responses to the Touch Inventory for Elementary school aged childrenCharlotte Royeen Royeen
Department of Occupational Therapy, School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Creighton University Medical Center, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Occup Ther Int 10:165-74. 2003..Limitations of the study include use of a small and convenient sample of European children. Further studies are recommended to examine tactile defensiveness as a clinical phenomenon...
- Facilitating participation of students with severe disabilities: aligning school based occupational therapy practice with best practices in severe disabilitiesKeli Mu
Department of Occupational Therapy, 2500 California Plaza, School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Omaha, NE, 68178, USA
Phys Occup Ther Pediatr 24:5-21. 2004..Specific strategies in aligning school-based occupational therapy practice with best practices in severe disabilities are proposed and highlighted...
- Interprofessional vs. interdisciplinary services in school-based occupational therapy practiceKeli Mu
Department of Occupational Therapy, School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68178, USA
Occup Ther Int 11:244-7. 2004....
- Interprofessional ethics in rehabilitation: the dreamcatcher journeyGail M Jensen
Graduate School and Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs, 2500 California Plaza, Creighton Hall Rm 132, Creighton University, Omaha, NE 68178, USA Tel 402 280 3727, fax 402 280 2899
J Allied Health 39:246-50. 2010..We reflect on our collaborative work and then propose components of a moral foundation required for continued interprofessional dialogue and work...
- The 2003 Eleanor Clarke Slagle Lecture. Chaotic occupational therapy: collective wisdom for a complex professionCharlotte Brasic Royeen
Edward and Margaret Doisy School of Allied Health Professions, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63103, USA
Am J Occup Ther 57:609-24. 2003....
- Scholarship and occupational therapy (2003 concept paper)Carol Haertlein
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA
Am J Occup Ther 57:641-3. 2003
- The purpose and value of occupational therapy fieldwork education (2003 statement)Donna M Costa
Am J Occup Ther 57:644. 2003
- The viability of occupational therapy assistant educationCharlotte Brasic Royeen
Am J Occup Ther 57:645. 2003