Philip J Gregory
Affiliation: Creighton University
- Evaluation of the stimulant content of dietary supplements marketed as "ephedra-free"Philip J Gregory
Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Omaha, NE, USA
J Herb Pharmacother 7:65-72. 2007..With the removal of stimulant herb ephedra from the market, dietary supplement manufacturers are coming out with many ephedra-free products. Some of these products appear to simply replace ephedra with stimulants by another name...
- Dietary supplements for osteoarthritisPhilip J Gregory
Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Omaha, Nebraska 68178, USA
Am Fam Physician 77:177-84. 2008....
- Characterization of Complementary and Alternative Medicine-Related Consultations in an Academic Drug Information ServicePhilip J Gregory
Pharmacy Practice, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, USA
J Pharm Pract 29:539-542. 2016..To characterize requests received through an academic drug information consultation service related to complementary and alternative medicines...
- Regulatory alerts for dietary supplements in Canada and the United States, 2005-13Andrew M Abe
Andrew M Abe, Pharm D, is Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Practice, and Drug Information Specialist, School of Pharmacy, The University of Kansas, Lawrence Darren J Hein, Pharm D, is Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Practice and Philip J Gregory, Pharm D, M S, FACN, is Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice, Center for Drug Information and Evidence Based Practice, School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
Am J Health Syst Pharm 72:966-71. 2015..Dietary supplement regulatory alerts published by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Health Canada were evaluated and characterized...
- Probiotics for the Treatment of Infantile Colic: A Systematic ReviewAnna Schreck Bird
Center for Drug Information and Evidence Based Practice, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, USA
J Pharm Pract . 2016..To evaluate whether clinical data support the safety and efficacy of probiotics for the management of infantile colic...