Stacey J Ackerman
Affiliation: Covance Laboratories
- Risk of constipation in patients prescribed fentanyl transdermal system or oxycodone hydrochloride controlled-release in a California Medicaid populationStacey J Ackerman
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services, Inc, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Consult Pharm 19:118-32. 2004..To compare the risk of developing constipation between patients prescribed fentanyl transdermal system or oxycodone hydrochloride (HCl) controlled-release...
- Patient-reported utilization patterns of fentanyl transdermal system and oxycodone hydrochloride controlled-release among patients with chronic nonmalignant painStacey J Ackerman
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services Inc, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 5355, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 9:223-31. 2003..Although use of long-acting opioid analgesics has increased for chronic nonmalignant pain management, little is known about patient-reported utilization patterns...
- Economic impact of an infection control education program in a specialized preschool settingS J Ackerman
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services Inc, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878 5355, USA
Pediatrics 108:E102. 2001..To assess the economic impact, from a societal perspective, of a multidimensional infection control education program (ICEP) in a preschool for children with Down syndrome...
- Cost effectiveness of recombinant human insulin-like growth factor I therapy in patients with ALSS J Ackerman
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services Inc, Washington, DC, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 15:179-95. 1999..Recombinant human insulin-like growth factor I (rhIGF-I) has been shown to be useful in treating ALS. The purpose of this study was to examine the cost effectiveness of rhIGF-I therapy in patients who have ALS...
- A cost analysis of bone morphogenetic protein versus autogenous iliac crest bone graft in single-level anterior lumbar fusionDavid W Polly
Orthopedic Surgery Service, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC 20307 5001, USA
Orthopedics 26:1027-37. 2003....
- Economic study on the impact of side effects in patients taking oxycodone controlled-release for noncancer painKathryn P Anastassopoulos
Covance Market Access Services Inc, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 18:615-26. 2012....
- Cost-effectiveness of a targeted disinfection program in household kitchens to prevent foodborne illnesses in the United States, Canada, and the United KingdomSteven B Duff
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services Inc, 4225 Executive Square 14th Floor, San Diego, California 92037, USA
J Food Prot 66:2103-15. 2003....
- Oxycodone-related side effects: impact on degree of bother, adherence, pain relief, satisfaction, and quality of lifeKathryn P Anastassopoulos
Covance Market Access Services Inc, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
J Opioid Manag 7:203-15. 2011..The objective was to assess side effect frequency, degree of bother, and impact on health-related quality of life (HRQoL)...
- The health-related quality-of-life impact of histamine dihydrochloride plus interleukin-2 compared with interleukin-2 alone in patients with metastatic melanomaKathleen M Beusterien
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services Inc, 9th Floor, 9801 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Support Care Cancer 11:304-12. 2003..The addition of subcutaneous histamine dihydrochloride to IL-2 treatment improved median quality-adjusted survival duration and did not adversely affect QOL in patients with malignant melanoma...
- Economic evaluation of bone morphogenetic protein versus autogenous iliac crest bone graft in single-level anterior lumbar fusion: an evidence-based modeling approachStacey J Ackerman
Covance Health Economics and Outcomes Services, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:S94-9. 2002..Computerized economic models can help inform the design of future prospective studies by identifying the cost-drivers, the most uncertain parameter estimates, and the parameters with the greatest impact on the results and inferences...
- Cost effectiveness of treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia: an economic model for comparison of medical, minimally invasive, and surgical therapyMichael J Manyak
Department of Urology, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Endourol 16:51-6. 2002..To evaluate the cost effectiveness of minimally invasive therapy relative to medical (alpha-blocker) therapy and transurethral resection (TURP) for patients with moderate to severe symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)...