SHEILA A NIRENBERG
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Ganglion cell adaptability: does the coupling of horizontal cells play a role?Karin Dedek
Department of Neurobiology, University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 3:e1714. 2008..This shift is thought to be produced by a change in the ganglion cell receptive field surround, mediated by a decrease in the coupling of horizontal cells...
- A novel mechanism for switching a neural system from one state to anotherChethan Pandarinath
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University New York, NY, USA
Front Comput Neurosci 4:2. 2010..The widespread presence of similar gap junction-coupled networks in the brain suggests that this mechanism may underlie other behavioral shifts as well...
- A virtual retina for studying population codingIllya Bomash
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e53363. 2013..The overall aim is to build constrained theories about population coding and keep the number of experiments and animals to a minimum...
- Retinal prosthetic strategy with the capacity to restore normal visionSheila Nirenberg
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:15012-7. 2012....
- Imaging Neuronal Activity One Population at a TimeSheila Nirenberg; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..