SCOTT ALEXANDER COONROD
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Role of peptidylarginine deiminase 2 (PAD2) in mammary carcinoma cell migration.Sachi Horibata
BMC Cancer 17:378. 2017..Our findings that EGF treatment increases protein citrullination and that PAD2 inhibition blocks EGF-induced cell migration suggest that PAD2 likely functions within the EGF signaling pathway to mediate cell migration...
- Potential role for MATER in cytoplasmic lattice formation in murine oocytesBoram Kim
Baker Institute for Animal Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e12587. 2010..Given their similar expression profiles and mutant mouse phenotypes, we have been testing the hypothesis that MATER also plays a role in CPL formation and/or function...
- Subcellular localization of cytoplasmic lattice-associated proteins is dependent upon fixation and processing proceduresEric Morency
Baker Institute for Animal Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e17226. 2011..Further, based on our current observations, it appears that PADI6 and MATER are primarily distributed throughout the cytoplasm as opposed to the oocyte subcortex...
- Potential role for PAD2 in gene regulation in breast cancer cellsBrian D Cherrington
Department of Zoology and Physiology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e41242. 2012..Thus, our findings define a novel role for PAD2 in gene expression in human mammary epithelial cells...
- Potential role of peptidylarginine deiminase enzymes and protein citrullination in cancer pathogenesisSunish Mohanan
Baker Institute for Animal Health and Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University, Hungerford Hill Road, Ithaca, NY 14853 6401, USA
Biochem Res Int 2012:895343. 2012..Next generation isozyme-specific PAD inhibitors may have therapeutic potential to regulate both the inflammatory tumor microenvironment and tumor cell growth...
- Identification of macrophage extracellular trap-like structures in mammary gland adipose tissue: a preliminary studySunish Mohanan
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Baker Institute for Animal Health, Cornell University Ithaca, NY, USA
Front Immunol 4:67. 2013..Subsequent studies are underway to further validate these findings and to investigate the role in PAD-mediated MET formation in CLS function in the mammary gland...
- Identification of PADI2 as a potential breast cancer biomarker and therapeutic targetJohn L McElwee
Baker Institute for Animal Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, 122 Hungerford Hill Road, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
BMC Cancer 12:500. 2012..Thus, the goals of this study were to examine whether PADI2 plays a role in mammary tumor progression, and whether the inhibition of PADI activity has anti-tumor effects...
- Potential role for PADI-mediated histone citrullination in preimplantation developmentRui Kan
Baker Institute for Animal Health, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
BMC Dev Biol 12:19. 2012....
- Proteomic profiling of murine oocyte maturationAlejandra M Vitale
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 74:608-16. 2007..The slower migrating NPM2 form is also present in pronuclear embryos but by the two-cell stage, the majority of NPM2 exists as the faster migrating form, which persists to the blastocyst stage...
- CONTRACEPTIVE POTENTIAL OF OOCTYE-RESTRICTED cPLA2gScott Coonrod; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..