Affiliation: Cooperative Oxford Laboratory
- Intimate-partner homicide among pregnant and postpartum womenDiana Cheng
Center for Maternal and Child Health and the Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Obstet Gynecol 115:1181-6. 2010..To identify pregnancy-associated homicide cases and to estimate the proportion that were perpetrated by a current or former intimate partner...
- Neonatal circumcision in Maryland: a comparison of hospital discharge and maternal postpartum survey dataDiana Cheng
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 201 West Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Pediatr Urol 4:448-51. 2008....
- Unintended pregnancy and associated maternal preconception, prenatal and postpartum behaviorsDiana Cheng
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Contraception 79:194-8. 2009..This study was conducted to determine the relationship between unintended pregnancy and maternal behaviors before, during and after pregnancy...
- Alcohol consumption during pregnancy: prevalence and provider assessmentDiana Cheng
Center for Maternal and Child Health, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:212-7. 2011..To estimate the prevalence of prenatal alcohol consumption and the extent of provider screening and discussion about alcohol use during pregnancy...
- Optimizing women's health in a Title X family planning program, Baltimore County, Maryland, 2001-2004Diana Cheng
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 201 W Preston St, Rm 313, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 8:A126. 2011..Although women usually obtain family planning services during their reproductive years, their need for comprehensive preventive services that promote wellness beyond reproductive health is often ignored...
- Effectiveness of pregnancy check boxes on death certificates in identifying pregnancy-associated mortalityIsabelle L Horon
Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Baltimore, MD 21215, USA
Public Health Rep 126:195-200. 2011..We used multiple external data sources to determine whether check boxes have been effective in identifying pregnancy-associated deaths...
- Dental cleaning before and during pregnancy among Maryland mothersTerri Ann Thompson
Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:110-8. 2013..Oral health promotion, disease prevention and health care should be a part of the local, state and national health policy agendas...
- Association Between Preconception Counseling and Folic Acid Supplementation Before Pregnancy and Reasons for Non-UsePaul J Bixenstine
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Matern Child Health J 19:1974-84. 2015..Our data support initiatives to promote provision of folic acid PCC to all women of childbearing age...
- Preconception health promotion among Maryland womenKatherine A Connor
The Herman and Walter Samuelson Children s Hospital at Sinai, 5101 Lanier Avenue, Baltimore, MD, 21215, USA
Matern Child Health J 18:2437-45. 2014..Characterization of women who do not receive PCC health promotion counseling in Maryland may assist in efforts to enhance service delivery...