Affiliation: Cooper University Hospital
- Severe pulmonary hypertension with therapeutic L-lysine ibuprofen in 2 preterm neonatesBarbara Amendolia
Department of Pediatrics, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey 08103, USA
Pediatrics 129:e1360-3. 2012..When considering the use of ibuprofen therapy for PDA closure, clinicians should keep in mind the potential serious complication of pulmonary hypertension, even if a shunt across the PDA is left to right...
- Detection of pepsin in mouth swab: correlation with clinical gastroesophageal reflux in preterm infantsSabeena Farhath
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 26:819-24. 2013..To study the relationship between pepsinogen/pepsin in a mouth swab and clinical gastroesophageal reflux (GER) in preterm infants...
- Effects of prenatal exposure to cigarette smoke on use of xanthine and pneumogram evaluation at discharge in premature infantsZlatka Jeliazkova
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Cooper Hospital UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ 08103, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 25:766-9. 2012..Therefore, the objective was to study the effect of prenatal exposure to cigarette smoke on the use of methylxanthines and discharge pneumograms in premature infants...
- Feeding tolerance in preterm infants on noninvasive respiratory supportBarbara Amendolia
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey Drs Amendolia, Basit, and Aghai Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professionals, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drs Fisher and Bloch Department of Nursing, Francis Marion University, Florence, South Carolina Dr Wittmann Price and College of Nursing, Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey Dr Gardner
J Perinat Neonatal Nurs 28:300-4. 2014..Further studies are needed to investigate efficacy and potential advantages and disadvantages to the use of HFC in the very low-birth-weight infant population. ..
- Twice-weekly fluconazole prophylaxis in premature infants: association with cholestasisVishwanath Bhat
Pediatrics Neonatology, Cooper University Hospital Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, New Jersey 08103, USA
Pediatr Int 53:475-9. 2011..The purpose of the present study was therefore to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of LFD fluconazole prophylaxis in preventing invasive candidiasis in ELBW infants...