Alexis N Kuerbis
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Depression's moderation of the effectiveness of intensive case management with substance-dependent women on temporary assistance for needy families: outpatient substance use disorder treatment utilization and outcomesAlexis N Kuerbis
Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc, Columbia Addiction Services and Psychotherapy Interventions Research, Columbia University, 3 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 72:297-307. 2011..It was hypothesized that highly depressed women would demonstrate worse outcomes on all indicators...
- 5-HTTLPR moderates naltrexone and psychosocial treatment responses in heavy drinking men who have sex with menAndrew C H Chen
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 38:2362-8. 2014..Subjects participated in a randomized clinical trial of naltrexone (NTX) and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for problem drinking...
- The effects of therapeutic bond within a brief intervention for alcohol moderation for problem drinkersAlicia E Wiprovnick
Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc
Psychol Addict Behav 29:129-35. 2015..This study highlights the importance of relational components in treatments for substance abuse. (PsycINFO Database Record ..
- Alcohol use disorders among substance dependent women on Temporary Assistance with Needy Families: more information for diagnostic modifications for DSM-5Alexis N Kuerbis
Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc, New York, NY, USA
Am J Addict 22:402-10. 2013..This study determined the dimensionality and rank order severity of the DSM-IV AUD criteria among Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients with high rates of chemical dependency and co-morbid mental health disorders...
- A randomized clinical trial of naltrexone and behavioral therapy for problem drinking men who have sex with menJon Morgenstern
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY10032, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 80:863-75. 2012....