L A Kotler
Affiliation: Columbia University
- An open trial of fluoxetine for adolescents with bulimia nervosaLisa A Kotler
Department of Child Psychiatry, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:329-35. 2003..This open clinical trial examined the feasibility, tolerability, and efficacy of treating adolescents who suffer from bulimia nervosa with fluoxetine...
- An open trial of an intensive summer day treatment program for severely overweight adolescentsL A Kotler
Department of Child Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center New York State Psychiatric Institute, USA
Eat Weight Disord 11:e119-22. 2006..These findings suggest that a brief, intensive intervention for overweight adolescents may yield meaningful changes in quality of life, self-esteem, and motivation, even in the absence of significant weight loss...
- Longitudinal relationships between childhood, adolescent, and adult eating disordersL A Kotler
Department of Child Psychiatry, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1434-40. 2001..questions are answered: (1) How stable are eating disorder symptoms and diagnoses over a 17-year interval from childhood to adulthood? (2) Do early childhood eating problems predict the occurrence of eating disorders in adulthood?..
- Total energy expenditure as measured by doubly-labeled water in outpatients with bulimia nervosaL A Kotler
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Columbia University/New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York, USA
Int J Eat Disord 29:470-6. 2001..These data suggest that the energy conserving metabolic adaptations characteristic of semi-starvation do not occur in patients with bulimia nervosa...
- A pilot study of atomoxetine in young children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderChristopher J Kratochvil
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:175-85. 2007..The purpose of this study was to assess the effectiveness and tolerability of atomoxetine during acute treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in 5 and 6 year olds...
- Venlafaxine in the treatment of children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderRobert L Findling
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5080, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:433-45. 2007..The objectives of this pilot study were to explore the changes in symptom severity, tolerability, and the pharmacodynamics of venlafaxine treatment in youths with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...