Daniel H Kort
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Pregnancy after age 50: defining risks for mother and childDaniel H Kort
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
Am J Perinatol 29:245-50. 2012..Women ≥ 50 years who achieve pregnancy via D-IVF are at high risk for maternal complications, particularly hypertensive disorders and cesarean section, but at rates similar to those seen in younger recipients...
- Human embryos commonly form abnormal nuclei during development: a mechanism of DNA damage, embryonic aneuploidy, and developmental arrestDaniel H Kort
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 622 W 168th Street, PH 16, New York, NY 10032, USA Present address Monmouth Medical Center, Damien Fertility Partners, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, USA
Hum Reprod 31:312-23. 2016..What is the prevalence and developmental significance of morphologic nuclear abnormalities in human preimplantation embryos?..
- Human oocytes reprogram adult somatic nuclei of a type 1 diabetic to diploid pluripotent stem cellsMitsutoshi Yamada
1 The New York Stem Cell Foundation Research Institute, New York, New York 10032, USA 2
Nature 510:533-6. 2014..Using this modified nuclear transfer protocol, we derived diploid pluripotent stem-cell lines from somatic cells of a newborn and, for the first time, an adult, a female with type 1 diabetes. ..
- Successful pregnancy following assisted reproduction and transmyometrial embryo transfer in a patient with anatomical distortion of the cervical canalChantae S Sullivan-Pyke
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, USA
Syst Biol Reprod Med 60:234-8. 2014..Transmyometrial embryo transfer represents a viable option for patients with cervical stenosis refractory to conventional methods of navigation or severe anatomical distortion of the internal cervical canal. ..
- Does the addition of clomiphene citrate or letrazole to gonadotropin treatment enhance the oocyte yield in poor responders undergoing IVF?Vuk P Jovanovic
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Assist Reprod Genet 28:1067-72. 2011..To evaluate the effect of adjunctive letrazole or clomiphene in IVF stimulation protocols...