Laurie J Conway
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Tensions inherent in the evolving role of the infection preventionistLaurie J Conway
Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY Electronic address
Am J Infect Control 41:959-64. 2013....
- Adoption of policies to prevent catheter-associated urinary tract infections in United States intensive care unitsLaurie J Conway
Columbia University School of Nursing, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Infect Control 40:705-10. 2012..Little is known about whether recommended strategies to prevent catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) are being implemented in intensive care units (ICU) in the United States...
- Guidelines to prevent catheter-associated urinary tract infection: 1980 to 2010Laurie J Conway
Columbia University School of Nursing, 617 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032, USA
Heart Lung 41:271-83. 2012....
- Exploring infection prevention: policy implications from a qualitative studyMayuko Uchida
Columbia University, New York 10032, USA
Policy Polit Nurs Pract 12:82-9. 2011..Mandatory reporting requirements are having both intended and unintended consequences on HAI prevention. More research is needed to measure the long-term effects of these important changes in policy...
- Translating infection control guidelines into practice: implementation process within a health care institutionVictoria H Raveis
1New York University, New York, New York, USA
Qual Health Res 24:551-60. 2014..Three themes emerged: implementing adherence efforts institution-wide, promoting an institutional culture to sustain adherence, and contending with opposition to the IC mandate. ..