Sarah A Collins
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Model development for EHR interdisciplinary information exchange of ICU common goalsSarah A Collins
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, United States
Int J Med Inform 80:e141-9. 2011..The purpose of this study was to develop a model of EHR interdisciplinary information exchange of ICU common goals...
- Agreement between common goals discussed and documented in the ICUSarah A Collins
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 18:45-50. 2011..This study analyzed the degree to which goals stated were present in the EHR...
- Content overlap in nurse and physician handoff artifacts and the potential role of electronic health records: a systematic reviewSarah A Collins
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Biomed Inform 44:704-12. 2011....
- A tablet computer application for patients to participate in their hospital careDavid K Vawdrey
Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:1428-35. 2011..Additional research is warranted to assess the benefit such applications may have for addressing inpatient information needs, enhancing patient-provider communication and improving patient satisfaction...
- Information needs, Infobutton Manager use, and satisfaction by clinician type: a case studySarah A Collins
Columbia University School of Nursing, 630 West 168th Street, Mailbox 6, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:140-2. 2009..Observational data suggest that IM success rates may be improved by tailoring anticipated questions to clinician type. Clinicians reported that a more visible Infobutton may increase use...
- Integrating evidence into clinical information systems for nursing decision supportSuzanne Bakken
Columbia University, School of Nursing, 630 W 168th Street, Mailbox 6, New York, NY 10032, USA
Int J Med Inform 77:413-20. 2008..To illustrate approaches for providing decision support for evidence-based nursing practice through integration of evidence into clinical information systems (CISs) with examples from our experience at Columbia University Medical Center...
- Interdisciplinary communication in the ICUSarah A Collins
Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 146:362-6. 2009..Future work should include analyses of RN perceptions of interdisciplinary communication in the ICU...