J E Chrubasik
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Potential molecular basis of the chondroprotective effect of Harpagophytum procumbensJ E Chrubasik
Phytomedicine 13:598-600. 2006
- Effectiveness of Petasites hybridus preparations in the prophylaxis of migraine: a systematic reviewR Agosti
Headache Center Hirslanden, Münchhaldenstr 33, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phytomedicine 13:743-6. 2006....
- Evidence of effectiveness of herbal antiinflammatory drugs in the treatment of painful osteoarthritis and chronic low back painJ E Chrubasik
Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Albertstr 9 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Phytother Res 21:675-83. 2007....
- A systematic review on the effectiveness of willow bark for musculoskeletal painJ E Vlachojannis
Department of Orthodontics, Columbia University, 630 W 168th, VC 9, Rm 219 B 10032 NYC, NY, USA
Phytother Res 23:897-900. 2009..Further studies are required to find out if treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis requires extract with higher doses than 240 mg salicin per day...
- Medicinal use of potato-derived products: a systematic reviewJ E Vlachojannis
Department of Orthodontics, Columbia University, NY, NY 10032, USA
Phytother Res 24:159-62. 2010..We recommend that future studies have a confirmatory design...
- A systematic review on the sambuci fructus effect and efficacy profilesJ E Vlachojannis
Department of Orthodontics, Columbia University, 630 W 168th, NYC, NY 10032, USA
Phytother Res 24:1-8. 2010..These promising effects of elderberry fruit preparations from experimental and clinical studies should be backed by more rigorous studies before these preparations are recommended in the prevention of diseases and in treatment schedules...