Affiliation: Columbia University
- Microbeam irradiation of the C. elegans nematodeAntonella Bertucci
Center for Radiological Research, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Radiat Res 50:A49-54. 2009..GFP expression was enhanced after 24 hours in a number dependent manner at distances > 100 microm from the site of irradiation...
- The RABiT: a rapid automated biodosimetry tool for radiological triage. II. Technological developmentsGuy Garty
Radiological Research Accelerator Facility, Columbia University, New York, NY 10533, USA
Int J Radiat Biol 87:776-90. 2011..This paper describes recent upgrades and reliability testing of the RABiT...
- In vitro RABiT measurement of dose rate effects on radiation induction of micronuclei in human peripheral blood lymphocytesAntonella Bertucci
Center for Radiological Research, Columbia University Medical Center, 630 W 168th St, New York, NY, 10032, USA
Radiat Environ Biophys 55:53-9. 2016..5 Gy. The results showed a linear-quadratic dose-response relationship for the occurrence of micronuclei for the acute exposure and a linear dose-response relationship for the low dose rate exposure. ..
- Multicolour FISH analysis of ionising radiation induced micronucleus formation in human lymphocytesAdayabalam S Balajee
Center for Radiological Research, Department of Radiation Oncology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, 168th Street, 630 West, New York, NY 10032, USA
Mutagenesis 29:447-55. 2014..Understanding the fate and biological consequences of these multi-chromosome-containing micronuclei may provide key molecular insights for some aspects of IR-induced genomic instability and cancer development processes. ..
- Adapting the γ-H2AX assay for automated processing in human lymphocytes. 1. Technological aspectsHelen C Turner
Center for Radiological Research, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
Radiat Res 175:282-90. 2011..This study demonstrates for the first time the optimization and use of our robotically based biodosimetry workstation to successfully quantify γ-H2AX total fluorescence in irradiated peripheral lymphocytes...