Pat L Sample
Affiliation: Colorado State University
- Can traumatic brain injury surveillance systems be used to link individuals with TBI to services?Pat L Sample
Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 1573, USA
Brain Inj 18:1177-89. 2004..This study was conducted to determine the feasibility of using Colorado Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Surveillance System data to link individuals to information and services in their communities...
- Linking people with traumatic brain injury to services: successes and challenges in ColoradoPat L Sample
Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Ft Collins, CO 80523, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 20:270-8. 2005....
- Experiences of persons with epilepsy and their families as they look for medical and community care: a focus group study from South CarolinaPat L Sample
Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, USA
Epilepsy Behav 9:649-62. 2006..The second theme concerns the experiences of living life with epilepsy. Also highlighted are recommendations for potential improvements in public awareness and professional training, and helpful interventions...
- Life-bombing-injury-life: a qualitative follow-up study of Oklahoma City bombing survivors with TBIPat L Sample
Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Brain Inj 26:1670-83. 2012..To learn about and come to an understanding of the recovery process and outcomes experienced by the survivors of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, who sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI) along with other injuries in the blast...
- "The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing": rural and urban cultures of care for persons with traumatic brain injuriesPat L Sample
Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523 1573, USA
Subst Use Misuse 42:705-27. 2007..The urban community uniquely had an array of alternative treatment approaches available...
- Putting brain injury on the radar: exploratory reliability and validity analyses of the Screening Tool for Identification of Acquired Brain Injury in School-Aged ChildrenJudy L Dettmer
Occupational Therapy Department, Colorado State University, Fort Collins 80523, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 22:339-49. 2007..This study explored the reliability and validity of the Screening Tool for the Identification of Acquired Brain Injury in School-Aged Children (STI)...
- Exploring the service needs and experiences of persons with TBI and their families: the South Carolina experienceKatherine H Leith
Center for Health Services and Policy Research, Norman J Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, SC, USA
Brain Inj 18:1191-208. 2004..The objective was to learn what participants perceive their service needs to be and where they experience service gaps in the existing system of TBI services...
- Unmet service needs of persons with traumatic brain injuryE Elisabeth Pickelsimer
Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Epidemiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 22:1-13. 2007....
- Violence, abuse, and neglect among people with traumatic brain injuriesAudrey A Reichard
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Injury Response, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 22:390-402. 2007..Violence, abuse, and neglect (VAN) among people with physical and other disabilities has been reported; however, little is known about VAN experiences among people with traumatic brain injuries (TBI)...