Robin C Looft-Wilson
Affiliation: College of William and Mary
- Alpha(1)-adrenergic-mediated eNOS phosphorylation in intact arteriesRobin C Looft-Wilson
Department of Kinesiology and Health Sciences, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA 23187, United States
Vascul Pharmacol 58:112-7. 2013..It is not yet known what mechanism is responsible for Ser1179 phosphorylation with phenylephrine stimulation...
- Chronic diet-induced hyperhomocysteinemia impairs eNOS regulation in mouse mesenteric arteriesRobin C Looft-Wilson
College of William and Mary, Department of Kinesiology, Williamsburg, Virginia 23187 8795, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 295:R59-66. 2008..dependent dilation, which implicates dysfunction in eNOS post-transcriptional regulation in the impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation and microvascular disease that is common with HHcy...
- Peripheral vascular responses to heat stress after hindlimb suspensionRobin C Looft-Wilson
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 34:1120-5. 2002....
- 20-HETE pathway antagonists inhibit rat small mesenteric artery toneRobin C Looft-Wilson
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, 5 660 Bowen Science Building, University of Iowa, Iowa City, 52242, USA
Microvasc Res 64:349-352. 2002
- Connexin expression and conducted vasodilation along arteriolar endothelium in mouse skeletal muscleRobin C Looft-Wilson
The John B Pierce Laboratory, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
J Appl Physiol 97:1152-8. 2004..We conclude that vasodilation is conducted along the endothelium of mouse skeletal muscle arterioles and that connexin40 and connexin37 are the primary connexins forming gap junction channels between arteriolar endothelial cells...
- Independence of connexin expression and vasomotor conduction from sympathetic innervation in hamster feed arteriesRobin C Looft-Wilson
The John B Piercy Laboratory, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Microcirculation 11:397-408. 2004..In feed arteries of the hamster retractor muscle (RFA), the authors tested whether sympathetic denervation would alter the expression of connexin isoforms and the conduction of vasomotor responses...
- Vascular cell-to-cell communication during remodelingRobin Looft Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..