Robert C Barnet
Affiliation: College of William and Mary
- Trace and long-delay fear conditioning in the developing ratRobert C Barnet
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA
Learn Behav 33:437-43. 2005..The role of the hippocampus in trace conditioning and the possibility that young rats encode the temporal relationship between CSs and unconditioned stimuli are also considered...
- The expression of fear-potentiated startle during development: integration of learning and response systemsRobert C Barnet
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA 23187 8795, USA
Behav Neurosci 120:861-72. 2006..The authors conclude that engaging mechanisms of associative encoding when FPS pathways are functional is a critical condition for integrating learning and FPS response systems in development...
- Cholinergic modulation of trace conditioning trained in serial compound: A developmental analysisPamela S Hunt
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, PO Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187 8795, USA
Neurobiol Learn Mem 86:311-21. 2006..Implications for the late ontogenetic emergence of trace conditioning as it relates to maturation of neural pathways and their role in the potentiating effects of a gap filler are discussed...
- Adolescent nicotine exposure disrupts context conditioning in adulthood in ratsAndrea M Spaeth
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA 23187, USA
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 96:501-6. 2010..The present data suggest that adolescent nicotine exposure may disrupt hippocampus-dependent learning when animals are tested during adulthood...
- An animal model of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: Trace conditioning as a window to inform memory deficits and intervention tacticsPamela S Hunt
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, USA Electronic address
Physiol Behav 148:36-44. 2015..We suggest trace conditioning as a useful tool for characterizing some of the core cognitive deficits seen in FASD, and as a model for developing effective environmental as well as nutritional and pharmacological interventions. ..
- Adolescent and adult rats differ in the amnesic effects of acute ethanol in two hippocampus-dependent tasks: Trace and contextual fear conditioningPamela S Hunt
Department of Psychology, College of William and Mary, United States Electronic address
Behav Brain Res 298:78-87. 2016..Relevance of these findings to theories of hippocampus function is discussed. ..