K M Zanotti
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Treatment of relapsed carcinoma of the ovary with single-agent paclitaxel following exposure to paclitaxel and platinum employed as initial therapyK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 79:211-5. 2000....
- Carboplatin skin testing: a skin-testing protocol for predicting hypersensitivity to carboplatin chemotherapyK M Zanotti
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44012, USA
J Clin Oncol 19:3126-9. 2001..Presently, there is no reliable way to predict which patients may be at risk for this potentially severe adverse reaction. We developed a skin-test protocol to identify patients at high risk for HR to carboplatin chemotherapy...
- Prevention and management of antineoplastic-induced hypersensitivity reactionsK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Drug Saf 24:767-79. 2001..As re-treatment may have serious consequences, careful consideration of the risks and benefits of these strategies is imperative when deciding among these options...
- Update on the diagnosis and treatment of human papillomavirus infectionKristine M Zanotti
Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, OH 44195, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 69:948, 951-5, 956 passim. 2002..We discuss the pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, detection, and treatment of HPV infections of the anogenital tract...
- Screening for gynecologic cancerK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA
Med Clin North Am 83:1467-87. 1999..For the present time, educating patients with regard to the symptoms associated with these diseases and prompt evaluation of women who present with these symptoms helps limit unnecessary diagnostic delay...
- Can primary recurrences in surgical stage I-II uterine papillary serous carcinoma (UPSC) patients be salvaged?A Nickles Fader
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case, Cleveland, OH University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OH Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL UCLA Olive View, Los Angeles, CA The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case, Cleveland, OH
J Clin Oncol 27:e16503. 2009..The purpose of this study is to determine whether primary recurrences can be salvaged with chemotherapy or radiotherapy...
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy versus laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy in endometrial cancer: surgical and survival outcomesA Nickles Fader
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 16:333-9. 2009..To compare surgical and survival outcomes of patients with early-stage endometrial cancer (EC) who underwent total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) or laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH) +/- lymphadenectomy...
- Skin toxicity associated with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (40 mg/m2) in the treatment of gynecologic cancersRobert J Kim
Department of Gynecology Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology Program, Taussig Cancer Center, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Desk A81, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 97:374-8. 2005..To characterize the incidence of skin toxicity of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) administered at a lower dose (40 mg/m(2)) in the treatment of advanced gynecologic malignancies...