S R Kapadia
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 5-year outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement compared with standard treatment for patients with inoperable aortic stenosis (PARTNER 1): a randomised controlled trialSamir R Kapadia
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA Electronic address
Lancet 385:2485-91. 2015..However, little information is available about the late clinical outcomes in such patients...
- Long-term outcomes of inoperable patients with aortic stenosis randomly assigned to transcatheter aortic valve replacement or standard therapySamir R Kapadia
From the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH S R K, E M T, L G S, S A Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA R R M Columbia University Medical Center New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY S K, M R W, C R S, M B L Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY G P F St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada J G W Baylor Healthcare System, Plano, TX M M Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA V H T, V C B Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA H C H, W S Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC A D P Edwards Lifesciences, Irvine, CA W N A, J J A and Stanford University, Stanford, CA D C M
Circulation 130:1483-92. 2014..The long-term outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) in inoperable patients with severe aortic stenosis remain unknown...
- Predictive value of renal resistive index in percutaneous renal interventions for atherosclerotic renal artery stenosisUygar C Yuksel
Sones Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Invasive Cardiol 24:504-9. 2012..In this study, the predictive value of renal resistive index (RRI) was retrospectively analyzed in identifying the patients who may benefit from renal angioplasty and stenting...
- Percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with severe aortic stenosis: implications for transcatheter aortic valve replacementSachin S Goel
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, J2 3, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Circulation 125:1005-13. 2012..Outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with severe AS and coronary artery disease remain unknown. We sought to compare the short-term outcomes of PCI in patients with and without AS...
- Cytokines and heart failureS R Kapadia
Department of Cardiology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Cardiol Rev 7:196-206. 1999..To better understand how cytokines play a role in heart failure, it is important to delineate the concept of cytokine bioactivity in this setting...