Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Aneurysmal ascending to descending aorta bypass graft compressing the pulmonary arteryVidyasagar Kalahasti
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine Desk J1 5, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 9:730-2. 2009..We also outline the value of multimodality imaging in the surgical management of this condition...
- Characteristics and long-term outcomes of contemporary patients with bicuspid aortic valvesAhmad Masri
Valve Center, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 151:1650-1659.e1. 2016..We sought to study the impact of surgical intervention on long-term outcomes in bicuspid aortic valve (BAV) patients who develop aortic valvular complications and/or have a concomitant aortopathy...
- Aortic Cross-Sectional Area/Height Ratio and Outcomes in Patients With a Trileaflet Aortic Valve and a Dilated AortaAhmad Masri
From Center for Aortic Disease, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Circulation 134:1724-1737. 2016....
- Outcomes After Operations for Unicuspid Aortic Valve With or Without Ascending Repair in AdultsYuanjia Zhu
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland, Ohio Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Ann Thorac Surg 101:613-9. 2016..Our objectives were to characterize unicuspid aortic valve patients, associated aortopathy, and surgical outcomes...
- Beyond the Aortic Root: Staged Open and Endovascular Repair of Arch and Descending Aorta in Patients With Connective Tissue DisordersEric E Roselli
Aortic Center, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 101:906-12. 2016..Little data are available to guide treatment. Objectives were to characterize patients, describe repair methods, and assess outcomes...
- PINOT NOIR: pulmonic insufficiency improvement with nitric oxide inhalational responseStephen A Hart
Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute, Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:75. 2013..This study assessed whether pulmonary regurgitant fraction measured by cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) could be reduced with inhaled nitric oxide (iNO)...
- Extent of thoracic aortic atheroma burden and long-term mortality after cardiothoracic surgery: a computed tomography studyVikram Kurra
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 3:1020-9. 2010....
- Long-term outcome and impact of surgery on adults with coronary arteries originating from the opposite coronary cuspRichard A Krasuski
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Circulation 123:154-62. 2011..The impact of this lesion when recognized in the adult and its management are ill defined...