Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Lipid rafts and B cell signalingNeetu Gupta
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, United States
Semin Cell Dev Biol 18:616-26. 2007..Here we review the recent literature arguing for a role of lipid rafts in the spatial organization of B cell function...
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of B cell lipid rafts reveals that ezrin regulates antigen receptor-mediated lipid raft dynamicsNeetu Gupta
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Nat Immunol 7:625-33. 2006..Our data demonstrate that the release of ezrin from lipid rafts acts as a critical trigger that regulates lipid raft dynamics during BCR signaling...
- Visualizing lipid raft dynamics and early signaling events during antigen receptor-mediated B-lymphocyte activationNeetu Gupta
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, G W Hooper Foundation, University of California, San Francisco, 94143, USA
Mol Biol Cell 14:432-44. 2003..These results provide a window into the morphological and molecular organization of the B-cell membrane during the early phase of BCR signaling...
- Tether and trap: regulation of membrane-raft dynamics by actin-binding proteinsAntonella Viola
Istituto Clinico Humanitas IRCCS, Via Manzoni 113, 20089 Rozzano, Milan, Italy University of Milan, Faculty of Medicine, Italy
Nat Rev Immunol 7:889-96. 2007..This new and dynamic view of the plasma membrane may improve our understanding of the complex process leading to cell polarization during lymphocyte migration and activation...
- Role of Lyn in Systemic lupus erythematosus-like autoimmune disease in miceNeetu Gupta; Fiscal Year: 2008..Ultimately, this project will enable me to develop into an independent investigator and pursue a tenure-track faculty position ..