Adnan K Chhatriwalla
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Preliminary data on the diagnostic accuracy of rubidium-82 cardiac PET perfusion imaging for the evaluation of ischemia in a pediatric populationAdnan K Chhatriwalla
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Desk F 26, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44195, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 29:732-8. 2008..The findings from this small series suggest that prospective study in a larger patient cohort merits consideration...
- Role of invasive evaluation with cineradiography and intracardiac echocardiography to detect mechanical prosthetic valve dysfunctionAdnan K Chhatriwalla
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Invasive Cardiol 21:190-2. 2009....
- An 8-month-old girl with an anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery complicated by myocardial ischemia after surgical reimplantationAdnan K Chhatriwalla
Department of Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic, Ohio 44195, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 13:432-6. 2006
- Limitations of angiography for the assessment of renal artery stenosis and treatment implicationsAkin Cam
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 75:38-42. 2010..Intravascular ultrasound and translesional pressure gradient measurements during arteriography can help to determine the precise severity of stenosis and may augment the clinical results of percutaneous renal artery stent placement...
- Low levels of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and blood pressure and progression of coronary atherosclerosisAdnan K Chhatriwalla
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 53:1110-5. 2009..We investigated coronary atheroma progression in patients with low levels of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and systolic blood pressure (SBP)...