B R Bonder
Affiliation: Cleveland State University
- Culture emergent in occupationBette R Bonder
Department of Health Sciences, Cleveland State University, 2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, USA
Am J Occup Ther 58:159-68. 2004....
- Culture and occupation: a comparison of weaving in two traditionsB R Bonder
Departments of Health Sciences and Psychology, Cleveland State University, 1983 East 24th Street, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
Can J Occup Ther 68:310-9. 2001..Findings also suggest that interventions to maintain the important meanings of the occupation must be tailored to the specific cultural beliefs of the two different groups...
- Women's work in GuatemalaBette R Bonder
Department of Health Sciences, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
Work 24:3-9. 2005..The purpose of this paper is to describe women's work in Maya communities in the Guatemala Highlands, along with some of the trends accompanying the rapid societal change there...
- Community-based substance abuse training: helping children living in families with substance-abusing adultsBette R Bonder
Cleveland State University, OH 44115, USA
Subst Abus 26:27-30. 2005..Elementary school staff requested and were provided with strategies for helping students and a resource guide to services for students living with substance-abusing adults...
- An interactive electronic instructional unit on substance abuseBette R Bonder
Cleveland State University, College of Science, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
J Allied Health 35:e215-26. 2006....
- Personal meanings of occupation for women in later life: two women comparedB R Bonder
Department of Health Sciences and Psychology, Cleveland State University, 2501 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
J Women Aging 12:177-93. 2000..The specific activities that they undertook were quite different. Findings suggest the importance of obtaining detailed information about older women in making plans for intervention to support desired activities in later life...