James S Miser
Affiliation: City of Hope National Medical Center
- Treatment of metastatic Ewing's sarcoma or primitive neuroectodermal tumor of bone: evaluation of combination ifosfamide and etoposide--a Children's Cancer Group and Pediatric Oncology Group studyJames S Miser
City of Hope National Medical Center, 1500 E Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2873-6. 2004....
- Treatment of metastatic Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor of bone: evaluation of increasing the dose intensity of chemotherapy--a report from the Children's Oncology GroupJames S Miser
Division of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, California 91010, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 49:894-900. 2007..We evaluated whether a dose-intensity chemotherapy regimen improved survival for patients with ESFTs of bone with metastases at diagnosis...
- Therapy-related myelodysplasia and acute myeloid leukemia after Ewing sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor of bone: A report from the Children's Oncology GroupSmita Bhatia
Division of Pediatric Oncology, City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA, USA
Blood 109:46-51. 2007..Increasing exposure to ifosfamide from 90 to 140 g/m2, cyclophosphamide from 9.6 to 17.6 g/m2, and doxorubicin from 375 to 450 mg/m2 increased the risk of t-MDS/AML significantly...
- Addition of ifosfamide and etoposide to standard chemotherapy for Ewing's sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor of boneHolcombe E Grier
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
N Engl J Med 348:694-701. 2003..We designed a study to test whether the addition of these drugs to a standard regimen would improve the survival of patients with newly diagnosed disease...
- Local control in pelvic Ewing sarcoma: analysis from INT-0091--a report from the Children's Oncology GroupTorunn I Yock
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:3838-43. 2006..We investigated the relationship between the type of local control modality, surgery, radiation (RT) or both (S + RT), and subsequent risk for local failure (LF) in patients with nonmetastatic pelvic Ewing sarcoma treated on INT-0091...
- Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the chest wall: impact of initial versus delayed resection on tumor margins, survival, and use of radiation therapyRobert C Shamberger
Department of Surgery, Children s Hospital Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Surg 238:563-7; discussion 567-8. 2003..To establish outcome and optimal timing of local control for patients with nonmetastatic Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor (ES/PNET) of the chest wall...