Aaron J Vaughn
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Relation between outcomes on a continuous performance test and ADHD symptoms over timeAaron J Vaughn
Cincinnati Children s Hospital and Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:853-64. 2011..Findings are discussed in relation to neuropsychological development including recommendations for future research...
- Does Sluggish Cognitive Tempo Fit Within a Bi-Factor Model of ADHD?Annie A Garner
Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
J Atten Disord . 2014....
- Academic Skills Groups for Middle School Children With ADHD in the Outpatient Mental Health Setting: An Open TrialHeather A Ciesielski
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH, USA
J Atten Disord . 2015..The intervention is modeled on evidence-based interventions but designed for administration in the outpatient setting...
- Effects of an 8-session behavioral parent training group for parents of children with ADHD on child impairment and parenting confidenceRichard E A Loren
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH, USA University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, OH, USA
J Atten Disord 19:158-66. 2015....
- Adolescent Perceptions of Outgrowing Childhood Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Relationship to Symptoms and Quality of LifeJulia S Anixt
Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA Neurology and Developmental Medicine, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
J Dev Behav Pediatr 37:196-204. 2016..The aim of this study was to assess adolescent and parent perceptions of outgrowing childhood ADHD and evaluate how these perceptions relate to ADHD symptoms and quality of life (QoL)...
- Clinical utility of the Vanderbilt ADHD Rating Scale for ruling out comorbid learning disordersJoshua M Langberg
Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Pediatrics 126:e1033-8. 2010..The goal was to examine the clinical utility of using the Vanderbilt Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Rating Scale (VARS) to determine when to refer children with ADHD for learning disorder (LD) evaluations...