Jean A Tkach
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Characterization of acoustic noise in a neonatal intensive care unit MRI systemJean A Tkach
Imaging Research Center, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 240 Albert Sabin Way, MLC 5033, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 44:1011-9. 2014..MRI is known to be noisy, and exposure to excessive acoustic noise has the potential to elicit physiological distress and impact development in the term and preterm infant...
- Reduction in neural activation to high-calorie food cues in obese endometrial cancer survivors after a behavioral lifestyle intervention: a pilot studyNora L Nock
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 7281, USA
BMC Neurosci 13:74. 2012....
- An MRI system for imaging neonates in the NICU: initial feasibility studyJean A Tkach
Imaging Research Center, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 5033, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Radiol 42:1347-56. 2012..Transporting premature infants from a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to a radiology department for MRI has medical risks and logistical challenges...
- Neural correlates of phonological processing in speech sound disorder: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studyJean A Tkach
Case Center of Imaging Research, Department of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
Brain Lang 119:42-9. 2011..These findings may be interpreted to support the hypothesis that individuals with SSD may have a deficit in PM and to suggest the involvement of compensatory mechanisms to counteract dysfunction of the normal network...
- MRI in the neonatal ICU: initial experience using a small-footprint 1.5-T systemJean A Tkach
1 Department of Radiology, Imaging Research Center, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 5033, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039
AJR Am J Roentgenol 202:W95-W105. 2014..The objective of our study was to develop a small 1.5-T MRI system for neonatal imaging that can be installed in the neonatal ICU (NICU) and to evaluate its performance in 15 neonates...
- Functional and structural connectivity of the visual system in infants with perinatal brain injuryStephanie L Merhar
Perinatal Institute, Division of Neonatology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Pediatr Res 80:43-8. 2016....
- Retrospective respiratory self-gating and removal of bulk motion in pulmonary UTE MRI of neonates and adultsNara S Higano
Center for Pulmonary Imaging Research, Division of Pulmonary Medicine and Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Magn Reson Med . 2016....