Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Bayesian hierarchical model for transcriptional module discovery by jointly modeling gene expression and ChIP-chip dataXiangdong Liu
Department of Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati, 3223 Eden Ave, ML 56, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 8:283. 2007..The optimal approach to joint modeling of data generated by these two complementary biological assays, with the goal of identifying and characterizing TMs, is an important open problem in computational biomedicine...
- Genomewide analysis of aryl hydrocarbon receptor binding targets reveals an extensive array of gene clusters that control morphogenetic and developmental programsMaureen A Sartor
Laboratory for Statistical Genomics and Systems Biology, Department of Environmental Health and Center for Environmental Genetics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45220, USA
Environ Health Perspect 117:1139-46. 2009..The naive receptor is believed to reside in an inactive cytosolic complex that translocates to the nucleus and induces transcription of xenobiotic detoxification genes after activation by ligand...
- Molecular characterization of the porcine GBP1 and GBP2 genesGuojian Ma
Key Lab of Agricultural Animal Genetics, Breeding, and Reproduction of Ministry of Education and Key Laboratory of Swine Genetics and Breeding of Ministry of Agriculture, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei, PR China
Mol Immunol 45:2797-807. 2008..Association analyses revealed that the poGBP1 Eco81I and poGBP2 SspI polymorphisms both had significant associations (p<0.05) with red blood cell count (RBC), haemoglobin concentration (HGB) and hematocrit (HCT) of 17-day-old pigs...
- Role of SHP-2 in fibroblast growth factor receptor-mediated suppression of myogenesis in C2C12 myoblastsMaria I Kontaridis
Department of Pharmacology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8066, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:3875-91. 2002..We propose that SHP-2 plays a pivotal role in FGFR signaling in myoblasts via both Erk-dependent and Erk-independent pathways...
- Differential patterns of human cytomegalovirus gene expression in various T-cell lines carrying human T-cell leukemia-lymphoma virus type I: role of Tax-activated cellular transcription factorsZoltan Beck
Institute of Medical Microbiology, Medical and Health Science Center, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
J Med Virol 71:94-104. 2003..The results of this study provide possible mechanisms whereby HCMV infections might imply suppression of adult T-cell leukemia...
- DHPC: a new tool to express genome structural featuresXuegong Deng
State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology and Key Laboratory of Animal Genetics and Breeding of the Ministry of Agriculture, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100094, China
Genomics 91:476-83. 2008..We also present several genome curves generated by DHPC to demonstrate how DHPC can be used to find previously unidentified sequence features in these genomes...