JONATHAN DAVID contact KATZ
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Microarray and comparative genomics-based identification of genes and gene regulatory regions of the mouse immune systemJohn J Hutton
Department of Pediatrics and Biomedical Informatics, University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children s Hospital Research Foundation, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
BMC Genomics 5:82. 2004..Using expression pattern criteria, we identified 360 genes with preferential expression in thymus, spleen, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, lymph nodes (unstimulated or stimulated), or in vitro activated T-cells...
- Cutting edge: merocytic dendritic cells break T cell tolerance to beta cell antigens in nonobese diabetic mouse diabetesJonathan D Katz
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes Research Center, Cincinnati Children s Research Foundation, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Immunol 185:1999-2003. 2010..Thus, the mcDC subset appears to represent the long-sought APC responsible for breaking peripheral tolerance to beta cell Ags in vivo...
- Breaking T cell tolerance to beta cell antigens by merocytic dendritic cellsJonathan D Katz
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Research Foundation, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Cell Mol Life Sci 68:2873-83. 2011..Thus, the mcDC subset appears to represent the long-sought critical antigen-presenting cell responsible for breaking peripheral tolerance to beta cell antigen in vivo...
- The Insulitis Reporter MouseJonathan Katz; Fiscal Year: 2007..Specific Aim 2: To validate the specificity and sensitivity of the insulitis reporter NOD mice by qualitative analysis of sHPAP expression and documented insulitis in NOD mice. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Using Genomics to Understand Autoimmune DiabetesJonathan Katz; Fiscal Year: 2006..Aim 3: To establish the differential gene expression pattern associated with disease progression and resistance in NOD recipients of islet-reactive Th1 and Th2 T cells. ..