Joel B Gunter
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- A factorial study of ondansetron, metoclopramide, and dexamethasone for emesis prophylaxis after adenotonsillectomy in childrenJoel B Gunter
Department of Anesthesia, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45249, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 16:1153-65. 2006..We conducted a factorial study of emesis prophylaxis with ondansetron (OND), metoclopramide (MET), and dexamethasone (DEX)...
- Spontaneous ignition, explosion, and fire with sevoflurane and barium hydroxide limeJunzheng Wu
Department of Anesthesia, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Anesthesiology 101:534-7. 2004
- Preparation of the Dräger Fabius anesthesia machine for the malignant-hyperthermia susceptible patientJoel B Gunter
Department of Anesthesia, Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Anesth Analg 107:1936-45. 2008..We studied the kinetics of sevoflurane clearance in the Dräger Fabius anesthesia machine and compared them to a conventional anesthesia machine (Dräger Narkomed GS)...
- Real-time assessment of perioperative behaviors in children and parents: development and validation of the perioperative adult child behavioral interaction scaleSenthilkumar Sadhasivam
Department of Anesthesia, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Anesth Analg 110:1109-15. 2010....
- Insufflation vs intubation during esophagogastroduodenoscopy in childrenClifford O Hoffmann
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 20:821-30. 2010..We compared adverse airway events during esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) in children managed with insufflation vs intubation...
- Fasting, halothane, and hypotensionJoel B Gunter
Anesth Analg 96:1537-8; author reply 1538. 2003
- Catastrophic failure of Aestiva 3000 absorber manifoldJoel B Gunter
Anesthesiology 100:199-200; idscussion 200. 2004
- Desflurane and densityJoel B Gunter
Anesthesiology 106:402; author reply 402-3. 2007