Tanya E Froehlich
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- National trends in psychotropic medication use in young children: 1994-2009Vilawan Chirdkiatgumchai
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Mail Location 4002, Cincinnati, OH 45229
Pediatrics 132:615-23. 2013..To examine recent national trends in psychotropic use for very young children at US outpatient medical visits...
- Interactive effects of a DRD4 polymorphism, lead, and sex on executive functions in childrenTanya E Froehlich
Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Biol Psychiatry 62:243-9. 2007..Prior studies have examined independent effects of a dopamine receptor D4 polymorphism (DRD4-7) and lead exposure on executive functions but not their interaction or the role of sex as a modifier of their effects...
- Pharmacogenetic predictors of methylphenidate dose-response in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:1129-1139.e2. 2011..This study examined the role of four catecholamine-related candidate genes in moderating methylphenidate (MPH) dose-response...
- Update on environmental risk factors for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 13:333-44. 2011..An improved understanding of the role that environmental factors play in ADHD etiology is critical to future ADHD prevention efforts...
- Association of tobacco and lead exposures with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Pediatrics 124:e1054-63. 2009....
- Prevalence, recognition, and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a national sample of US childrenTanya E Froehlich
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:857-64. 2007..To determine the US national prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and whether prevalence, recognition, and treatment vary by socioeconomic group...
- Progress and promise of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder pharmacogeneticsTanya E Froehlich
Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
CNS Drugs 24:99-117. 2010....
- Association of pyrethroid pesticide exposure with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a nationally representative sample of U.S. childrenMelissa Wagner-Schuman
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Environ Health 14:44. 2015..We examined the association between pyrethroid pesticide exposure and ADHD in a nationally representative sample of US children, and tested whether this association differs by sex...
- Association of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and conduct disorder with early tobacco and alcohol useWilliam B Brinkman
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, ML 7035, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA Electronic address
Drug Alcohol Depend 147:183-9. 2015..The association of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and conduct disorder (CD) with tobacco and alcohol use has not been assessed in a young adolescent sample representative of the U.S. population...
- Uncovering a clinical portrait of sluggish cognitive tempo within an evaluation for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A case studyStephen P Becker
Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, USA
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 21:81-94. 2016..More research is needed to determine how to best conceptualize, assess, and treat SCT, and Jessica's case underscores the importance of further work in this area. ..
- Mediators of methylphenidate effects on math performance in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderTanya E Froehlich
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH Department of Psychology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH Department of Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 35:100-7. 2014..We examined MPH effects on math performance and investigated possible mediation of MPH effects by changes in time on-task, inhibitory control, selective attention, and reaction time variability...
- Characteristics of successful recruitment in prospective pediatric pharmacogenetic studiesShannon N Saldana
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Clin Ther 33:2072-81. 2011..There is a need to explore feasible means of accruing an appropriate study cohort to help fill the knowledge gap between pharmacogenetic contributions to drug response and clinical application in the pediatric population...
- Assessing children with ADHD in primary care settingsJoshua M Langberg
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 10006, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Expert Rev Neurother 8:627-41. 2008..ADHD assessment methods and tools, the process of assessing for comorbid conditions and making differential diagnosis, and when to make a referral to specialists are reviewed...
- Association of environmental toxicants and conduct disorder in U.S. children: NHANES 2001-2004Joseph M Braun
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7435, USA
Environ Health Perspect 116:956-62. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine the association of tobacco smoke and environmental lead exposure with conduct disorder (CD)...