David S Cooper
Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- The Kidney in Critical Cardiac Disease: Proceedings From the 10th International Conference of the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care SocietyDavid S Cooper
The Heart Institute and the Center for Acute Care Nephrology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 7:152-63. 2016..Previous conventional wisdom that survivors of AKI fully recover renal function without subsequent consequences may be flawed. ..
- Follow-Up Renal Assessment of Injury Long-Term After Acute Kidney Injury (FRAIL-AKI)David S Cooper
Department of Pediatrics, The Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and Center for Acute Care Nephrology, Division of Nephrology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 11:21-9. 2016..We assessed whether there was clinical or biomarker evidence of long-term kidney injury in patients with CPB-AKI...
- Clinical management of pediatric ventricular assist devicesDavid S Cooper
The Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 14:S27-36. 2013....
- Initial Observations of the Effects of Calcium Chloride Infusions in Pediatric Patients with Low Cardiac OutputKonstantin Averin
The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 37:610-7. 2016..Calcium chloride infusions improve markers of cardiac output in a heterogenous group of pediatric patients in a cardiac ICU. Neonates appear to derive the most benefit from utilization of these infusions. ..
- Improved outcomes with peritoneal dialysis catheter placement after cardiopulmonary bypass in infantsDavid M Kwiatkowski
Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio Electronic address
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 149:230-6. 2015....