Affiliation: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Plasma Concentrations of Ferritin in Early Pregnancy Are Associated with Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in Women in the Danish National Birth CohortKatherine A Bowers
Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
J Nutr 146:1756-61. 2016..Studies on body iron stores in early pregnancy and subsequent gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) risk are sparse...
- Phenotypic differences in individuals with autism spectrum disorder born preterm and at term gestationKatherine Bowers
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, USA
Autism 19:758-63. 2015....
- Pharmacogenomic medicine in autism: challenges and opportunitiesKatherine Bowers
Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45229, USA
Paediatr Drugs 17:115-24. 2015....
- The association between a medical history of depression and gestational diabetes in a large multi-ethnic cohort in the United StatesKatherine Bowers
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 27:323-8. 2013..Both major depression and gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) are prevalent among women of reproductive age. Our objective was to determine whether a medical history of depression is related to subsequent development of GDM...
- Gestational diabetes, pre-pregnancy obesity and pregnancy weight gain in relation to excess fetal growth: variations by race/ethnicityK Bowers
Epidemiology Branch, Division of Epidemiology, Statistics, and Preventive Research, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, 6100 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Diabetologia 56:1263-71. 2013..Our objective was to examine the joint effects of pre-pregnancy adiposity, pregnancy weight gain and gestational diabetes (GDM) in relation to excess fetal growth and to identify susceptible races or ethnic populations...
- Height and the risk of gestational diabetes: variations by race/ethnicityJ Brite
Epidemiology Branch, Division of Epidemiology, Statistics and Prevention Research, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, MD School of Public Health, City University of New York, New York, NY
Diabet Med 31:332-40. 2014..Adult height, an indicator of both genetic and early-life factors, is inconsistently associated with gestational diabetes risk. We examined the association and whether it varies by races in a nationally representative US cohort...