Affiliation: Children's Memorial Hospital
- Insulin pump therapy: a meta-analysisJill Weissberg-Benchell
Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Diabetes Care 26:1079-87. 2003..To conduct a meta-analysis of the metabolic and psychosocial impact of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) therapy on adults, adolescents, and children...
- Generic and diabetes-specific parent-child behaviors and quality of life among youth with type 1 diabetesJill Weissberg-Benchell
Children s Memorial Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2300 Children s Plaza, Box 10, Chicago, Illinois 60614, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 34:977-88. 2009..To evaluate associations among parent-child behaviors and generic and diabetes-specific health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in a multi-site sample of youth with type 1 diabetes...
- The use of Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion (CSII): parental and professional perceptions of self-care mastery and autonomy in children and adolescentsJill Weissberg-Benchell
Childrens s Memorial Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Feinberg School of Medcicine, Northwestern University, 2300 Children s Plaza, Box 10, Chicago, Illinois 60614, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 32:1196-202. 2007..To describe parent-perceived mastery of Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion (CSII) specific skills and level of autonomy for these tasks among youth with type 1 diabetes...
- Pediatric health-related quality of life: Feasibility, reliability and validity of the PedsQL transplant moduleJ Weissberg-Benchell
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, USA
Am J Transplant 10:1677-85. 2010..In conclusion, the PedsQL Transplant Module demonstrated excellent initial feasibility, reliability and construct validity in pediatric patients with solid organ transplants...
- Diabetes-specific emotional distress among adolescents: feasibility, reliability, and validity of the problem areas in diabetes-teen versionJill Weissberg-Benchell
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, USA
Pediatr Diabetes 12:341-4. 2011..Weissberg-Benchell J, Antisdel-Lomaglio J. Diabetes-specific emotional distress among adolescents: feasibility, reliability, and validity of the problem areas in diabetes-teen version...
- Toward Development of Psychosocial Measures for Automated Insulin DeliveryJill Weissberg-Benchell
Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 10:799-801. 2016....
- Preventing poor psychological and health outcomes in pediatric type 1 diabetesNaomi R Fogel
Children s Memorial Hospital, 2300 Children s Plaza, Box 54, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Curr Diab Rep 10:436-43. 2010..Recommendations for future psychosocial prevention studies are also discussed...
- Personal control and disordered eating in female adolescents with type 1 diabetesStefanie A Schwartz
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois 55905, USA
Diabetes Care 25:1987-91. 2002..The negative impact on one's sense of control may be further exacerbated when both events (i.e., diabetes and puberty) occur in relatively close temporal proximity...
- Dietary behaviors predict glycemic control in youth with type 1 diabetesSanjeev N Mehta
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes Care 31:1318-20. 2008..To investigate the association between dietary adherence and glycemic control among youth with type 1 diabetes...
- Transitioning from pediatric to adult care: a new approach to the post-adolescent young person with type 1 diabetesJill Weissberg-Benchell
Diabetes Care 30:2441-6. 2007